• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guniea pigs need a home

rolo

Alpha Buck
Hi all, not sure if I should post this here or not.

Someone I know is trying to re-home 2 female guinea piggies. Their eldest daughter has developed an allergy to them (?) They would come with outside hutch, inside hutch and bits and bobs.

Just wondered if anyone on here knew of someone who might want to give them a forever home.

Please pm if you can help. I think they are going to take them to P@H if they cant find a home and I really dont want them to go there :cry:

Thanks

Rach x

If only I could, really hope they find a good home. Might be a good idea to put some pics up as well xx

The guineas are near Wakefield. But I am more than happy to collect them from where they live and take them to a new home. Anything to avoid them going to P@H or worse!

I cant put pics on here...never been able to grasp the whole photo bucket thing.

One is dark brown and one is lighter. Both are rather overweight from lack of exercise. They are 4 (ish)

Rach x

Back