• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommended pet supplies shops for toys?

My bunnies and guinea pigs don't have many toys now, they've all been demolished, left out in the rain and got ruined or I've lost them. :shock: They really need tome new things especially my piggies, they only have jingle balls and one chew toy left. :( They must be bored so I need to keep them entertained.

Does anyone know any shops, online or not where there's lots of choice and they aren't expensive. Would also help if postage is cheap too!

Last edited:
The Hay Experts :D I think their prices are good. But easily mount up when I end up adding everything I like to my basket!

Oh and Zooplus I've used a few times too who have seemed pretty good, depending on what you're looking for

ive not used it Yet :)
but it looks great :D
equinecaninefeline
so many toys :love:

Just so you are aware, some people have experienced issues with them, with card cloning, so please be aware of this. If they support paypal, i'd recommend that as a payment method, at least your money is protected then.

Just so you are aware, some people have experienced issues with them, with card cloning, so please be aware of this. If they support paypal, i'd recommend that as a payment method, at least your money is protected then.

ive heard about that so ive not used them but yh i would if paypal was used
im ok for toys for now tho :)

I use equinecaninefeline alot and have never had any problems, usually get free stuff with each delivery too :D

uk pet supplies is also good, their toys are cheaper than pretty much everywhere else.

The hay experts is brilliant. I wish they could offer one postage cost instead of paying by weight but it's still a brillaint site with tons of stuff.

I've had a look on the hay experts website, looks good. Might order a few things but there isn't a great deal I can get which will be suitable for mischief to play with. :( He has no front teeth and all the toys seem to be ones that bunnies have to chew. :( I need some plastic rattles and throw toys too. :)

Equinecaninefeline has changed management since the trouble so all is well now I've heard, I've ordered from them recently, all good :wave:

I have ordered from Dee Millen and The hay experts. I wont order from Dee Millen again but the hay experts are fantastic! their CS is brilliant! :thumb:

Oh and ebay, i have got a couple of bits off there too :)

Back