• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you guess the breed of my rabbit?

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Well I keep wondering what breed my rabbit is. I assume she is a chinchilla (although not sure what type) because of her fur but I also think she might have some type of fluffy rabbit in her because she has a huge mane and hairdo and it generally really fluffy lol
What do you think??
100_0888.jpg

100_0887.jpg

100_0886.jpg

Theres a Lion head in there just ITCHING to get out!!! Watch that mane!!! My Mrs didnt have one till she was about a year...and now it trails down her back like the Pantene Bunny!!!!

Oh my goodness she does look like an agouti lionhead. Maybe that is it :)

She has gotten a lot fluffier no it is winter. Her mane is getting really fluffy :lol:
But she has a srange sort of 'skirt' of long hair around her bum that is longer then her body hair :?

100_0880.jpg

Definitely a lionhead cross. When I got Poppy, I thought she was a lionhead that had been given a bad haircut....and waited patiently to grow into a real mane, but it never did :lol: She also has that fluffy "knickers" around her bum - thought she was moulting badly, but it's always been there!

Definitely a lionhead cross. When I got Poppy, I thought she was a lionhead that had been given a bad haircut....and waited patiently to grow into a real mane, but it never did :lol: She also has that fluffy "knickers" around her bum - thought she was moulting badly, but it's always been there!

Yes I thought it was malted hair until I tried to brush it and it was still stuck to her. It will help to keep her warm since it winter but in the summer ill get it trimmed :)

Agouti lionhead/lionhead cross :) do you have any pictures showing the colour a bit better? I'm a bit colour blind and although she looks a bit chinchilla coloured I think I can see brown tones

Back