• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Building a house in Northern Ireland

Fayelou

Alpha Buck
Hi all

my other half is from northern ireland and is in the army, we are starting to lay the foundations (after finally agreeing planning permission and design plans) on our very own house.

It will be a large bungalow in a hay field and I am hoping to move this time next year (once I find a job there etc) so may be a bit later.

my boyfriend has agreed to let me have a whole room for bunnies to have to themselves, at the moment i live in a tiny flat so just have the time, money and room for Simba on her own but would like to get her bonded and I will be able to offer a forever home for more buns then too, as there is a large shed close by....wouldn't keep them totally outside due to predators.

want to rescue buns, does anyone know if there is much call for this in northern ireland:love:

sorry for lack of grammer etc my keyboard isn't working this morning!

Hey Vita :wave:

Yes, that's exactly it! I would have the capacity for maybe 4 house buns (another 3) and probably 12 foster buns :love:

Back