• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits come when called?

Yep archie does he runs so fast, but then again he thinks hes a dog and will jump up your legs for fuss and hoping to get a treat for it

Spenser doesn't know his name, bless him. I haven't tried shouting pellets at him - he responds to the smell of their approach though.

Ada does sometimes. Though I suspect she might think her name is the word for metacam, which she loves and gets twice a day. Medicine time is when I really need to call them, even on days when I haven't had time / energy to play with them much.

Boris sometimes mistakes his name for the word "godis" which means "treat" in Swedish, obviously this is a word they've heard many times now and they sound pretty similar, so sometimes when I go "Boris!" he does come running thinking I have treats :lol: And gets all grumpy when I don't have any :love:

yeah - especially if they know its food time!:lol: Sometimes they just look at me...if they all sleepy and not sure if its worth the effort...or they hear me coming and are ready and waiting!:lol: Archie is quite confident and is very responsive :love:

:lol: not really. My boy completely ignores me (being the king of the castle of course :lol:) not sure about my girl, she likes to just sit and stare at u, its quite creepy :lol: but if you say her name, sometimes she reacts to it

2 of mine do if they feel like it...that is if it's worth the effort :D The other one totally ignores me unless I tap her on the bum with a treat :roll:

my respond to

"*shakes pellets* bunnies, here bunnies! Oh forgoodness sake, wrong direction, this way! Right inside then Mae, no Mae in the hutch, Mae come back! Oh I give up" and then I chase them round the garden which is what they wanted in the first place I reckon :lol:

Mine come to whatever I call them!

'Oi big ears, get over here' :lol:

THey just associate my voice with food or free range time!:lol:

Rolo wont. He does know his name. But refuses to come to me!

He will even turn round and show me his bum if I call him. Almost like hes saying "get lost!"

Rach x

Back