• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maximus is being kept entertained by ..

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
His pink bunny. This bun he had before being bonded to Lola and did the very same with it then. We thought he'd need a little company so out came his pink bunny. He says yes it's pink but it doesn't make him any less masculine! :no:

:)

Bless him! xxx

Spenser has quite a few pink things - he likes to keep in touch with his feminine side.

Haha :D Hopscotch likes pink too! Only manly bunnies can really carry it off.

PS. Is your bowl from Paperchase? Hopscotch has a cat one like that! (inherited, from when we had a cat!)

Haha :D Hopscotch likes pink too! Only manly bunnies can really carry it off.

PS. Is your bowl from Paperchase? Hopscotch has a cat one like that! (inherited, from when we had a cat!)

It is :) I love paperchase for bowls...:)

Thank you everyone :) xxx

I hope he's been oki today. He had his pink bun for company

Thanks everyone, i loves my big strong boy xx

He is really sweet bless him. It brings a wee tear to my eye to seem him with his pink bunny. When my Nori was widowed he became very attached to my old teddy. On another note my big macho boy Emrys used to play with only pink things :lol: but he seems to have grown out of that now.

I hope you don't find this insensitive but will Max be looking to re-marry?

He is really sweet bless him. It brings a wee tear to my eye to seem him with his pink bunny. When my Nori was widowed he became very attached to my old teddy. On another note my big macho boy Emrys used to play with only pink things :lol: but he seems to have grown out of that now.

I hope you don't find this insensitive but will Max be looking to re-marry?

Not insensitive hun, I'll be honest as it stands no. If we can stimulate Max every hour we're not at work and give him all the love we gave Lola he should be fine. I don't think he'd bond well with another bunny, and besides no bunny would ever compare to Lola. Me and O/H will see how this goes, so far so good. :)

Thanks guys, he is my handsome big boy and I love him so much! :love:

Back