• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles kitten

Fran

Warren Veteran
She's getting big now :love: She's now 12 weeks old so is still really small for her age, she's doing well though and seems very settled!

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

I NEEEEED her :love::love::love::love::love:
Her eyes are huuuuge. She's stunning :D

(Has she been climbing the curtains? My cat did this when he was younger. Ruined a pair of laura ashley curtains my mum had been given as a present when I was born :oops:)

(Has she been climbing the curtains? My cat did this when he was younger. Ruined a pair of laura ashley curtains my mum had been given as a present when I was born :oops:)

Nope that was the rats when I put their cage too close to the curtains :lol: Have now put them somewhere where they can't destroy my duvet or curtains!

Nope that was the rats when I put their cage too close to the curtains :lol: Have now put them somewhere where they can't destroy my duvet or curtains!

I've made that mistake a few times, hamsters and bunnies ate several pairs of curtains :lol:

That kitten is stunning :love::love: Reminds me of my first cat Chloe. Is there a reason she's so small?

:no:I NEEEEEDS HER MORE!!!:lol: she is just the sweetest, cutest thing ever :love::love::love::love:

Awwww, she still looks tiny. :love::love: Her face looks cleaner now. ;):lol::lol:

She's much cleaner now! She also has our 3 legged cat cleaning her up nicely and looking after her as well :love:

That kitten is stunning :love::love: Reminds me of my first cat Chloe. Is there a reason she's so small?

Not sure really as she was still with her siblings who were all a normal size, they weren't in very good conditions before they were handed in though so could just be she didn't get as much food as the others. She does seem to have some problems though, she can't scratch her ear without lying down first or she just falls over and sometimes she'll eat normally but other times she seems to forget how to chew and sits there with a bit of chicken on the end of her tongue where she's been trying to suck instead. The vet said that it could be her organs are underdeveloped as well as she's so small so we'll have to see how she goes. For now she's doing well and is a usual norty kitten :D

Back