• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Lillian - Pictures of Indy as promised :)

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
Just chillin'
IMG_7446.jpg

IMG_7455.jpg

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_7458.jpg

IMG_7459.jpg

IMG_7461.jpg

and back then for comparison...

IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_5614.jpg

IMG_5624.jpg

My goodness!!! Hasn't he grown!!! He's looking like a proper grown up cat (as opposed to fuzzy wittle kitten) now!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Awwwwww :love::love::love: He really has grown :shock: He looks like an adult now! Bless him. What's his personality like?

Awwwwww :love::love::love: He really has grown :shock: He looks like an adult now! Bless him. What's his personality like?

Sorry, I didn't see this, have only been browsing on my phone lately.

He certainly does look like an adult!

His personality is mainly good. He is very loving and will sit for a long time on your knee for attention. He sits there waiting for me at the door when I come home, then rubs all round my legs and jumps into my arms for attention :love::love:

I think I've made a rod for my own back really though, him and Lucas don't get along.

When he was still more kitteny, if Lucas had bothered Indy (like woke him up if he was sleeping, picked him up for a cuddle when he didn't want one etc) and then Indy scratched as retaliation, I wouldn't tell Indy off for it. But even now that Lucas has learned to give Indy space, Indy still thinks it's ok to attack Lucas.

He lies at the top of the stairs waiting for Lucas then launches himself onto his face with his claws out :shock: He did it yesterday, misjudged and flew right over Lucas' head and down the stairs! And he'll sit there and as soon as Lucas is sat on the sofa, bite his feet and scratch his legs.

Trying to teach him not to bite and scratch now. He doesn't bite and scratch me, hasn't for ages. But because he was "allowed" to scratch Lucas, he thinks it's ok. That's not his fault though, totally my fault for handling it all wrong.

Other than the Lucas thing though, he's lovely :love::love::love:

Back