• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Many pictures of de bunnies ;)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
First off it's Donny in his new hutch. Tomorrow my dad is picking up decking (yes, decking:lol:) for the base of his run as the grass is getting nasty. Then tomorrow night we are going to get some wood and he is going to build the new run yaaaaay :D Donny has already started chewing the lino... :roll:

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0036.jpg

PICT0039-1.jpg

PICT0040-1.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

Lola has moved into Donny's old house :) and is LOVING it, I cannot describe how happy she is lol, although she does like to try and jump out when the run is open :roll: Gotta watch her! She is pretty evil right now because she is 6 months but our vet won't spay girls until they are 8 months, then at least I can put her back outside if it's done next year :)

PICT0043-2.jpg

PICT0044-1.jpg

PICT0046-1.jpg

Leo had to be rescued because James' dad started up the tractor which has been in the shed for 4 years not doing anything.. so we had to put Leo in the carrier and obviously we couldn't keep him in that, he was in my old metal run in the field (in full view of us of course) with the chickens for company lol. James made another fence around him so they couldn't actually get to him.

Good job we got him out when we did because it was black in there and smelt revolting.. Didn't think to tell us so we could get him out. Good job we were there though... James was not impressed. The wet grass has been covered by towels and he has a carrier, water bowl and litter tray in there, although he is more interested in the huge bits of grass :lol: good for his poorly teefs!

From when we first got him he was sad looking and had been in that hutch nearly 4 years :cry: His previous owner came and saw him the other day but won't be anytime soon because she was itching all night from standing about 8 meters from him... why get another rabbit if the allergy is that bad?!:evil:

So from this;

PICT0003-3.jpg

To this and his happy face :D apart from the nice wet stuff on his face which he likes to dunk in his water bowl :lol:

PICT0050-1.jpg

Back legs are nice and strong now!

PICT0048-1.jpg

He has been doing full on binkies :D

PICT0055-1.jpg

And eating that yummy grass :)

PICT0052-1.jpg

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

And of course Poppy! Who looks very comfortable.. All poopies in the litter tray were done since I changed the tray at 9 this morning :lol: :roll: will clearly have to be done again later :lol: as well as changing her blankets :) she is most lazy :lol:

PICT0060-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back