• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunday is a special naughty day for Mr Bennett.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Revenge for my singing to him. :lol:

Caught him this morning in the bathroom. Someone forgot to shut the door. He was nudging the shower cleaning spray.

A few hours later I could hear chewing. Mr Bennett was on the platform of the hallway cupboard chewing videos. He had moved them out and having great fun. One of the videos is OH's favourite James Bond. With Russia with Love. Well Mr Bennett loved it too. :shock::lol:

Put Mr Bennett on the bed and he tried to get up on the window sill but decided it best not to. He loves poking his head through the spindles.

you need to put up pics of this rascal doing such things.....:lol::lol::lol:

I could put up many pics of damage.

Seriously thinking of taking both pairs of curtains a few doors down to the dry cleaners so she can cut and hem them. I can cut them but no sewing machine.

Tell what made me laugh last night. James said have you washed my jeans and I said yes they are in your wardrobe. He said but both pairs are all rough at the bottom, he asked if Mr Bennett got to them. I said no way I put them in the bathroom to dry.

There was damage, brand new jeans worn once, but from the way OH wears them.

You must have the patience of a saint.

I don't feel angry with them, for after all what they are doing is natural, but I do feel sad about the destroyed things (not many here thnakfully) and the unpredictability is a little stressful.

Tell what made me laugh last night. James said have you washed my jeans and I said yes they are in your wardrobe. He said but both pairs are all rough at the bottom, he asked if Mr Bennett got to them. I said no way I put them in the bathroom to dry.

There was damage, brand new jeans worn once, but from the way OH wears them.
:D :D :D

Revenge for my singing to him. :lol:

Caught him this morning in the bathroom. Someone forgot to shut the door. He was nudging the shower cleaning spray.

A few hours later I could hear chewing. Mr Bennett was on the platform of the hallway cupboard chewing videos. He had moved them out and having great fun. One of the videos is OH's favourite James Bond. With Russia with Love. Well Mr Bennett loved it too. :shock::lol:Put Mr Bennett on the bed and he tried to get up on the window sill but decided it best not to. He loves poking his head through the spindles.

byb - stop being so funny! there's coca cola all over my monitor now!

You must have the patience of a saint.

I don't feel angry with them, for after all what they are doing is natural, but I do feel sad about the destroyed things (not many here thnakfully) and the unpredictability is a little stressful.

:D :D :D

I think the way my partner treats his shoes, jeans and trousers is more stressful and expensive. :lol: Plus the way he treats furniture. Putting mugs and glasses on my old oak table and leaving marks.

I turned the videos around so you can't see the little bits he chewed. In fact nearly all the damage Mr Bennett has done is hidden. If I untuck one pair of curtain from the bed, no one would know the bottoms were chewed. Its all hidden behind the side of the bed.

Back