• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Special appeal* - Why does no one want to adopt me?

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU :wave:

Im currently in foster care at RSPCA Walsall. Im staying with Aunty Becky, who is lovely, but she keeps saying she is only my Aunty and not my mummy :( I don't know what a mummy is. Let me tell you my story...

My mummy, Wilma, came into foster care as an Inspectorate case bunny. Just after she arrived in foster care mummy had 6 babies! I was born on 11th June 2011. 2 of my brothers, and my 2 sisters have gone to their forever homes, and im left behind :( My brother, Cogsworth kept beating me up, so Aunty Becky had to split us and im now the resident house bunny, whatever that means!

Aunty Becky says im one of the friendliest bunnies she has ever met. Apparently im dopey! I will sit on her bed and wait for her to come in to see me. I like to sit on the sofa to watch eastenders or the x-factor, and i love cuddles! I will sit for ages being fussed. I loves my nose rubbed :love: Aunty Becky works hard trying to rehome me and my fellow foster kids, but for some reason no one wants me :cry: Apparently my photos do me no justice. If you have a single female bunny, could you please consider offering me my forever home? I've been neutered and had all my vaccinations. I promise to pay you back with cuddles, kisses and lots of binkies!!

Mickey xx

Heres a few baby pics of me....

100_2936-1.jpg

100_2949.jpg

Me a week or so before i moved indoors...

Mickey16weeks.jpg

And me now...

Mickey2.jpg

Mickey1.jpg

Mickey3.jpg

Doing what i do best!!
Mickeynew1.jpg

Mickeynew.jpg

Awwww, Mickey. :love::love:

I don't know why nobody wants to adopt you because you look perfect to me. I hope you find a new mummy or daddy soon. xxx

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love: I can't imagine why no-one has snapped you up yet you gorgeous little thing. I'm just glad you're being well loved and cared for until your forever home comes along. x x x

You gorgous boy.....My hands are full, my heart has plenty of room.....

Hope you find your Forever home soon.xxx

I cant believe he has been over looked, what a gorgeous boy :love::love::love:

I hope you find your forever home soon little man xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh now why do you do this??? Last time I saw a sad story like this I acquired Crackers :lol::lol::lol: I can't possibly imagine why you haven't found your forever home yet, you're a gorgeous boy!! :love::love:

He's such a cutey! :love: I can't believe he's not found a forever home either! I would have him if I could, but I already have my hands full with three buns.

I really do hope he finds somewhere soon!

Back