• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frasier - Pneumonia - PTS p19

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Frasier has pneumonia and is at the vets on oxygen. :cry: I have to call back after 4pm to see how he is doing. Please send all your spare vibes for my special boy.

Last edited:
I've just heard from the vet. He is still struggling to breathe on the Oxygen. She gave him antibios. She says he is in a bad way and believes PTS is the kindest way. I can't stop crying. I'm going bck there now so I can be with him when the do it. I can't believe it my heart is broken :cry::cry::cry:

The vet said it was the kindest thing to do. She didn't believe he would get better as even on oxygen he was still struggling. :cry: I went back and was with him as she did it. He was so ill. His bottom lip was blue.:cry::cry:

When he was gone I still kept telling him I loved him. I just couldn't believe he had gone. I kept waiting for him to suddenly jump up and demand apple.

I keep looking for him and then I remember. :cry::cry:

Back