• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you everybody on RU...

megansmummy

Mama Doe
That has taken the time to answer my endless posts about just about everything rabbit related!! :oops::lol:

P&D have been home 4 weeks tomorow and they are our first ever buns...desperate to give them a happy home with their best interests at heart we have done lots of research but thank goodness I found RU on my travels :thumb: I will be honist and say that I only ever entertained the idea of rabbits becuase my little girl Megan who is now 5 has been desperate for a bunny for a year and I kept putting her off...I knew that she wouldnt be able to do the looking after and so wanted to think it through really carefully! I can honistly say that while she loves feeding them hay, sitting in the run with them, filling their water bottles and bowl etc I have actually really taken to bunny mummy-hood and am loving it. They are so much more fun than I ever thought they would be, far cheekier than I ever imagined and they bring more happiness than I thought possible! :love:

So thank you for helping us get off on the right foot! :thumb:

A lovely post. :love:
You have a lucky little girl too, I was desperate for a rabbit from the age of five and my parents didn't let me have one until I was 11. I think that's where my obsession comes from, :lol:

A lovely post. :love:
You have a lucky little girl too, I was desperate for a rabbit from the age of five and my parents didn't let me have one until I was 11. I think that's where my obsession comes from, :lol:

I was desperate from five as well but it took me till34!!

I am so glad that you are enjoying your new family members. They are completely different from the quiet, shy animals we are led to believe they are. Your little girl will love them to pieces and she is very lucky. The kids were my excuse too. Floppy is like a pet therapy bunny. If anyone is sad, angry, worried or sore, Floppy comes in and is given to the child. Whatever the problem, a Floppy cuddle makes it all better, especially my nine year old who has trouble with his temper calms down after a cuddle and sinking his nose into Floppy's fur.:love::love:

I think they are magic animals and am so lad you are loving every minute of having them.:wave:

Aww that's lovely, I'm so glad you've fallen for the bunny magic! They are very special little animals and deserve to be looked after by people who care :love:

Back