• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Branston and Heinz

Stufi

Alpha Buck
Hi all,

Haven't been on for a while but to keep this short please meet Branston and Heinz. They are the Buns the belong to Fi's best friend and partner. Unfortunately they have been apart for a long time now due to quite vicious fighting. I thought it would be a nice idea if we could try and bond them for them as a wedding present so they can start married life as a happy family.

It all start today 13.30 when I picked them up and brought them back to ours in an hour long journey.

Almost immediately they was a mahoooosive fight which was soon stopped with the power of a washing up liquid bottle full of water :)

Wet Heinz

IMG_3338.jpg

Wet Branston

IMG_3328-1.jpg

Things soon calmed down with lots of cleaning which kept them occupied and then they settled (at a distance granted)

IMG_3339.jpg

Branston, who is the much quieter and slightly smaller one, then gained a bit of confidence and started approaching. There was a bit of chasing off by Heinz but then (after less than 2 hours) .........

IMG_3332.jpg

IMG_3333-1.jpg

This soon ended with a nip but a positive start non the less and then they settled again.

IMG_3353.jpg

as they had been fairly good I then (5 hours in) decided to risk treating them and bringing them closer together. There was a bit of apprehension but ahhhhh for the beauty of nuggets

IMG_3367.jpg

They are two gorgeous buns and although early days and I have pre warned them that we will probably have them for well over a week, i am hoping time and patience will bring the little family together

What a lovely thing you are doing, I hope it continues to go well, so far so good!!

Bless the bunnies being wet-that'll teach them not to fight.

The black one is the picture of my Poppy, cant believe the similarity (ok so they are both black lops....but the facial expression looks the same-ha ha).

What a lovely thing you are doing, I hope it continues to go well, so far so good!!

Bless the bunnies being wet-that'll teach them not to fight.

The black one is the picture of my Poppy, cant believe the similarity (ok so they are both black lops....but the facial expression looks the same-ha ha).

I must admit, although I couldn't remember her name, he did remind me of Poppy when I met him today

Back