• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hammy in her nice clean tank :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Her new big silent spinner should be here soon... :)
She has carefresh now after the sawdust incident. She is now currently asleep in the wheel :lol:

308117_2705396794601_1247194459_33098505_1480947769_n.jpg

your hamster is a beautiful colour,stunning,i need to see more photos :wave::wave::wave:

:D She's gone in her house now :lol: She has spent about half an hour taking the food from her bowl and putting it in the other corner :roll: :) she likes to dig a space to lie on the glass bottom :) even though we can't pick her up she likes strokes and being handed treats :D I'll take some more when she's out and about :lol:

she is the colour of a wotsit :lol: stunning I had hamsters growing up and I had 4 cages with hammys running around their wheels at night :lol:

lovely big tank

thats a great size tank may i ask is that an hammock in your hammies cage? if so did you make it yourself or is it brought

thats a great size tank may i ask is that an hammock in your hammies cage? if so did you make it yourself or is it brought

I made it :) That's the bottom bit, there is a top area that is hooded but we haven't fastened it on properly yet and stretched it out so she can only get in that part :lol: The clips cost 99p for 10 on ebay and I used an old pyjama top :) I made it because I didn't want to spend £7+ on one ;)

lovely tank layout for her :thumb: and wow she's a big girl :lol: :love::love::love:

I know haha :lol: when we first had her we had a mickey cage which was alright.. for about a week :roll: I had no idea about hamsters :lol: so we went out and spent £70 on the tank and load of new toys and a bigger wheel. A bigger wheel which she has also grown out of :lol: so a 12 inch silent spinner is on its way :thumb:

If I don't put as many toys in she genuinely gets upset and sits in the corner until something else goes in :lol:

But all of that nice layer of carefresh will be pushed against her house in the morning and the rest of the tank will be bare :lol:

Back