• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited!

Ellasyn

Mama Doe
We have finally moved into our new house, so the fun begins in setting up for our pets! Our guinea pigs and Buzzby bun are waiting with my parents til we have everything prepared here and I think the guineas will be in their new house in our hallway within a couple of days (pics as soon as theyre in). I have ordered a playhouse for Buzzby, its 5ftx4ft and we're attaching his 6ft run (on slabs)to it aswell, and then within the playhouse he'll have a built in (by my wonderful boyfriend) bed hut area (probably about 2ft6 x 2ft), a hop up step and a shelf area (5ft x 2ft) leading to outside. Ive got toys and tunnels to play with and Im going to lino the floor then Buzzby can move in, hopefully by next weekend. It should be safe and have lots of fun things to do and hopefully then somebun can come live with him, ideally a medium/small girlybun who is as comfortable with people as him.

Playhouse is due to arrive tuesday so monday Im going to sort out paint and lino and then tuesday Im making Adam go out in the dark to help me assemble it so I can have it painted and dry and all ready for him to move in ASAP!

I think Im more excited about that than our house :lol:

You think that will be big enough for him and a partner? Is there anything else I should think about for in there? I have a litter tray and a bottom to a not big enough for guinea pigs indoor cage for in there. We were going to put planters on the front of it for herbs, lavender one side to keep flies away a bit and some edibles the other side too.

Teehee, you sound like I was when we bought our house! i ran through the house and into the backyard to see the workshop/shed, to see if it was how I remembered for the pets!! After examining everything and figuring it all out it was only then that I went back into the house. LOL.

Congrats!

The playhouse is here and it looks decent wood. Tomorrow once its light Ill get some pics and start getting it set up and make a thread in housing. Its this one: http://www.waltons.co.uk/5-x-4-Waltons-Daffodil-Playhouse

I got it from somewhere else though.

Im hoping to paint it a greenish colour with white edges, and lino the floor and hopefully by this weekend it will be all ready for bunnies! Now all I need is a local girlybun in need of a home!

Back