• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nail clippers

I usually use human nail clippers but they don't go around large claws, the small animal ones aren't generally too great but I liked these...

claw%20timmer.jpg

They went through my rabbits big claws with no effort at all

I don't like the guilitine (sp?) style ones so can't tell you if they're better or not

ETA:
Used these too at work experience, they were quite good and went through conti/french lop claws no problem not sure of the name though

SmallDogNailClippersSmallImage.jpg

Last edited:
I usually use human nail clippers but they don't go around large claws, the small animal ones aren't generally too great but I liked these...

claw%20timmer.jpg

They went through my rabbits big claws with no effort at all

I don't like the guilitine (sp?) style ones so can't tell you if they're better or not

ETA:
Used these too at work experience, they were quite good and went through conti/french lop claws no problem not sure of the name though

SmallDogNailClippersSmallImage.jpg

i use the ones pictured in demis first picture :wave: like them

I have both sorts mentioned by Demi. Hate the first type as the heads are too wide to manage in between smaller bunny feet. I have a pair pictured below and these are my absolute favorites.

So rather than a scissor type, I prefer a 'plier' type. They are spring loaded so return to open as a matter of course, and they have a guard over the blades which is useful.

Back