• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mary and Zoidberg inside!!!

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
I moved Mary and Zoidberg inside this morning :D

So far things are promising, I think they'll be fine...

Here are 2 pictures anyway of them inside!

fd44d5fd.jpg

And then Mary making herself at home...

95124843.jpg

Will keep an eye on them, but the aim is to let them have the whole conservatory... but we'll see how that goes.

Also, they have decided to actually use the litter tray which is a massive bonus!! :D

Looks fab - I hope your skirting boards fair better than mine did :shock:

Ah yes, my skirting boads have suffered considerably aswell :roll: And after i spent hours sanding and varnishing them before we moved in :evil:

Zoid and mary look very much at home already :D:love:

Pah, skirting boards are highly over-rated anyway. :lol::lol::lol:

I hope they're settling in well. :love: Alfie and Bubbles don't seem to mind being outside all winter but I wish I had somewhere indoors to bring them in, more for my own benefit than theirs. :oops::lol::lol:

No...

They've been outside and had half the garden as their run... But I've moved them inside for winter.....

Oh

I thought when you said "they're getting on lovely" meant that ,now that you've increased space they still have that strong bond that they had in the hutch.

Sorry

They're cute :love:

Back