• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mole's photoshoot UD Seen vet

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Well, as promised, some pictures of the handsome Mole.

Mole was nearly pts as his owner died and his neighbour couldn't look after him. He hadn't been given hay, we don't think, and instead of pellets had a muesli mix and carrots to live on. Luckily my vet rang me and here he is! (Mole, not the vet).

Since Mole's been with me he's had a myxi jab, been neutered, had a broken molar removed and, yesterday, had his incisors removed as well. VHD jab will be in a fortnight. Despite all that he's such a happy little boy - here he is nomming today's breakfast. He then went straight out to eat his hay up too. :love:

Mole says:

Hello RU. I is Mole. Here is some pickchers of me nomming pellets and cabbidge. I likes nomming.

Picture1615.jpg

Picture1612.jpg

I had some teef out yesterday but it still doesn't stop me nomming.

Picture1616.jpg

Picture1610.jpg

I has to go now to do some more nomming.

Last edited:
Thank you! :wave:

I think he is a lucky little bun and he's certainly enjoying life here. He only weighs 1.7kg but isn't particularly bony. He doesn't have a nethie face at all so it's odd he's so tiny.:?

He seems to feel his ears are best pointing in opposite directions! :shock: :lol:

ETA I'm wondering whether he's actually a baby lop? Would explain the small size and the undecided ears...although he doesn't have a lop face..hmm...

Last edited:
Did you get to keep his teefs to put them under his pillow????

Dear boy!! Been through it to get him back up to be healthy again.Noserubs.xxx

Did you get to keep his teefs to put them under his pillow????

Dear boy!! Been through it to get him back up to be healthy again.Noserubs.xxx

Oops!
I forgot to ask for his teefs! :oops: But he can have extra nommings to make up for it. :love:

What a gorgeous boy and so lucky to have found you, I bet he is feeling so so much better now his poorly mouth is sorted.

The vet saw Mole and said his teeth (or where they were) are healing beautifully. He has gained a little weight and although his molars are odd in that one set is longer instead of being even lengths, they look okay at the moment. I can stop soaking his pellets as crunching will be good for him but he does need to be fed alone, as he is at the moment, because it may take him a bit longer to eat.

Mole is nomming hay which we don't think he had with his previous/interim owners. He's a very clever little rabbit as he runs straight to his hutch for food whereas the others just dance randomly round my feet. He taught himself to go in his hutch at night from day two.

I think he was lucky to come here in the sense that he was about to be put to sleep (thank goodness I wasn't out when they rang! :shock:) and he now has bunny friends, a better diet, loads of free range time and proper dental care, but he's such a lovely little boy that I feel I was very lucky too... :love:

My jaw has just dropped to the floor. I am in love :love::love::love::love::love::love: he is the most amazing bunny I have EVER seen.:love::love::love::love:

Aw! :love:

Mole says:

Fank yoo very much. I is verry happy to hear you finks I is an amayzing bunneh. I tries to be a good boy for my mummy and nom all my foodses up. I likes foodses.

Fankyoo Biskitblossom too. Is blossoms fings you can nom? And biskits? I likes nomming.

Last edited:
Back