• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The boys have been done.

milly100

Alpha Buck
I had my 2 little boys neutered today. So far they seem to be doing not so bad. I have got them inside for tonight in a dogs cage. They are in a room that hasn't had heating on and theyt have a snuggle safe. Before I brought them home they had had some recovery food and since they've been home they have both nibbled on some carrot, spring greens and hay. They are alert enough. I have just been to tempt them with some more food but they aren't interested. I do have some recovery food just in case. They are a few droppings in their cage which is good. Hopefully by tomorrow they will be eating more.

It sounds as if they're doing well but do try to keep them warm for the next 24 hours until the aneasthetic is fully out of their system. Have they got some follow-up painkiller to take? :wave:

The boys seem to be dping very well today. When i went to check on them they had eaten all their hay and dry food. This morning they were straight there for their breakfast. They don.t have any pain relief as they had some before leaving the vets lastnight.r

Back