• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed from Rugby - Preston PR4

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Cedric's homecheck has now been completed and we could do with a hand getting him to Preston or at least part way.

Is there anyone who would like to have a snuggle with the furry monster while helping him get to his forever home.
The sooner the better please as I really need the space.

My parents are driving up to visit me on Friday 9th December, from Rugby to Littleborough, which is about 40 miles away from Preston.

If that's not too far away, they have said they would happily be Cedric's chauffeur service to my house if someone could pick him up from us :)

Could do M1 J22 to Nottingham next Sat 26th. If anyone can do the rest of the Journey. I have a spare hutch to overnight.

Cedric

Ahhh thanks everyone for your offers of help to get Cedric to me.:)
Littleborough is easy for me to get to.
I'm getting very excited about him coming to live with me and my buns. Let's keep fingers crossed for an easy bonding with my lionhead Jess when he arrives. He has his forever home waiting for him here and hopefully his forever friend too.:love:
Tracey

My parents are driving up to visit me on Friday 9th December, from Rugby to Littleborough, which is about 40 miles away from Preston.

If that's not too far away, they have said they would happily be Cedric's chauffeur service to my house if someone could pick him up from us :)

Thank you so much for the offer. :D
His owner to be has replied on this thread aswell and is happy to get to Littlebourogh so I think we'll go with this on the 9th December then.
I'll pm you in a few days to sort out phone numbers, times etc.

Thank you again

Could do M1 J22 to Nottingham next Sat 26th. If anyone can do the rest of the Journey. I have a spare hutch to overnight.

Thank you for the offer Suzanne but it looks like it will be better to wait for Loula's parents to take him up as he'll be heading the right direction and Tracey can meet them easier.

Lovely :D I'll let my mum know. I think she's quite excited at the prospect of having Cedric in the car! I imagine it will be a journey of my dad repeating the words 'no, you're not having a rabbit'.

Thank you for the offer Suzanne but it looks like it will be better to wait for Loula's parents to take him up as he'll be heading the right direction and Tracey can meet them easier.

Glad another bunny is finding his way to a new foreverhome. :D

Back