• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP to my two little boys..

anaveragemuppet

Wise Old Thumper
After losing Alex on tuesday, we've just found Trevor dead. I'm in shock, I'm devastated. I've lost two gorgeous gerbils in one week. I just hope Frank and Bailie are ok, emotionally as well as health wise :cry::cry::cry::cry:

thank you, they've been slowing down and looking "old", so I guess it's been coming for a while, but I can't get my head around it

So sorry to hear this. :( I'm sure it's just bad luck that's made you lose them virtually together. x

they both suddenly started getting tumours very recently and getting very "old" in themselves at the same time. i knew that both of them only had a matters of hours on monday. it's so sad, my heart is broken

So sorry to hear about the boys :cry: We used to have gerbils and I appreciate what lovely little critters they are x

Have I failed them? I should of done more, I couldn't though as my OH has been working 7 days a week for ages, I can't drive and our vets is a good 4 miles away, I would've had to walk them there and they would've been dead when we got there. i'm so gutted

I'm so sorry, but don't blame yourself, some things are sadly beyond our control. :(

Rest in peace, Alex and Trevor. xx

Back