• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Cookies

A lot of people think that they aren't great for always because the hay is too bitty - so it doesn't help wear down teeth.

But once in a while they're great! My girls love them (I hate them - so messy!!!)

A lot of people think that they aren't great for always because the hay is too bitty - so it doesn't help wear down teeth.

But once in a while they're great! My girls love them (I hate them - so messy!!!)

Yes it is quite bitty but i give them plenty of hay and one of these and they still go back to the hay, the seem to use the cookie as more of a toy really!!!

Spenser didn't think much of them last year, but he was exceptionally fussy then. I might try him with them again. :wave:

Buzzby adores them, he usually gets one maybe twice a week as a destroyable toy as much as anything, I hear him throwing it about and having a great time. He doesnt bother with most toys they must smell and taste really good to him or something.

Pebbles won't eat hay, but he will eat hay cookies, so better than no hay at all. I'm hoping one day he'll try proper hay - he has a selection of 4 or 5 types at a time.

Back