• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grayson and Matilda's new home

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Tho the pair are awaiting bonding after christmas! its veryyy basic atm! but will add levels and more interesting things ha

382305_2687952236662_1192116864_3183210_1612633726_n.jpg

305208_2688303325439_1192116864_3183291_1322868540_n.jpg

Looks good :thumb:

Had another thought re: space, from the photo it looks like you use the desk for storage rather than functional? Soooo, get a piece of wood large enough to fit on top of the crate then you can use this for additional storage and could extend crate. It works cos I've done it with my 4 crates :D

Looks good :thumb:

Had another thought re: space, from the photo it looks like you use the desk for storage rather than functional? Soooo, get a piece of wood large enough to fit on top of the crate then you can use this for additional storage and could extend crate. It works cos I've done it with my 4 crates :D

yh ive already planned on doing that :) but still need desk space etc, i sit at my desk (its normally tidy!) to make my jewellery so have boxes of beads and bits everywhere! so the dog crate top will be fab for putting the boxes ontop etc lol x

Looks great, We have two (ontop of each other linked with CC Cubes).

Just a thought but to utilise the space you can put a shelf or similar in. Ours love it as they can lay and watch the whole world pass.

Have fun creating :)

Looks great, We have two (ontop of each other linked with CC Cubes).

Just a thought but to utilise the space you can put a shelf or similar in. Ours love it as they can lay and watch the whole world pass.

Have fun creating :)

yhh, im looking at afea options for levels etc, shelves or some sort of small table etc, I am rubbish at DIY so cnt build shelves lol x

Back