• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger & Biscuit Say....

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
"Timothy hay is the best thing since sliced bread"

:shock:

I can't believe what they are doing to this new bag :shock:

They've just destroyed a HUGE handful in abuot 30 minutes.

I've NEVER seen them eat hay like this before :shock::shock:

yes its very special stuff :lol: now you know you will always have to have some handy don;t you, they will expect it all the time :lol:

ah, having recently started my crew on hay for pets timothy and rye i totally understand!!! the first time i gave it to them, the piggles were too flopped and full to wheek for their tea time veg and eric left his pellets to return to his hay!!! esme ate everything. immediately.:lol:

ah, having recently started my crew on hay for pets timothy and rye i totally understand!!! the first time i gave it to them, the piggles were too flopped and full to wheek for their tea time veg and eric left his pellets to return to his hay!!! esme ate everything. immediately.:lol:

This is Timothy & Rye from Hay for Pets :D It's a lovely bag of huge long stalkyness, and they are just going mad for it. Ginger even ignored the brambles and apple leaves :shock:

Do they prefer Timothy to meadow then?? Because my lot don't like the new bag of meadow, which is hard and stalky but loved the last one which was soft and green... Don't know whether to try Timothy or if I'm just wasting my money!!! :?

They've just destroyed a HUGE handful in abuot 30 minutes.

I've NEVER seen them eat hay like this before :shock::shock:

If I put a handful of Timothy hay in Mini and Mischa's litter tray it's gone within the hour. It's why they don't get it all the time!!

Do they prefer Timothy to meadow then?? Because my lot don't like the new bag of meadow, which is hard and stalky but loved the last one which was soft and green... Don't know whether to try Timothy or if I'm just wasting my money!!! :?

Definately.

My current bag of meadow is disliked :( I've had to keep buying petshop hay until i could order a new bag from H4P.

I have about 3Kg of meadow left, and slowly working down it as bedding hay in the litter trays atm :roll:

Timothy is VERY stalky, and i mean VERY, so if they don't like that, i doubt they'd like this.

My farm bales are timothy/rye and the buns go mad for it. It seems the stalkiest bits are the best and when they are finished with a pile all that's left are the soft bits!

Just wondering shame there's no say way to send one to you Graham, they are down to four pounds a full bale so even a fair bit in postage and you'd still get a double the amount.

Last edited:
Back