• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If your Bunnies were characters on tv Who would they be?? Pics please

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
As title,

Bobby and Carlo would have to be:

Ricky and Bianca (Eastenders)

rickybiancaBBC_468x468.jpg

:lol:

She is a right mardy moo with him... DEMADING grooms at every oppourtunity :lol:

:lol::lol:

Kat one of my chinchillas was named after Kat Slater as she had a foul temper when I first got her, still a bit moody now and again but at least she doesn't aim and pee in my eye anymore. :lol:

Definately an Eastenders theme going on here.

Beau would be Homer Simpson. Ruled by his stomach, and not the sharpest tool in the box... but his family love him more than anything! :love:

Muesli and Starbuck - Muesli is definitely Del Boy (always got a scheme going on and could charm you into anything)

delboyandrodney.jpg

Although we sometimes think of Starbuck as a chimney sweep, so maybe this one is more appropriate:

dickvandyke.jpg

Beige would have to be Stewie

400px-Stewiegriffin.jpg

Big and her friend Daisy would have to be Poppy and Jodie from Eastenders

190911_lauren_poppy_jodie.jpg

Last edited:
matt is shaun the sheep - binkies like a spring lamb!,fluffy, tufty hair, dopey, playful, silly, clumsy!

41PT0etQgHL__SL500_AA300_-1.jpg

bisc is farthing wood fox - agile, cunning, a leader, intelligent, a thinker, looks after sheep!

imagesCAIS2DG3.jpg

Back