• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got bad-tempered buns?

rolo

Alpha Buck
As the title says..

I have a proper grumpy bun!

He even has a grumpy looking mouf!

He's loving and will sit on the sofa and let me stroke him for ages and will sit by me feet. But....goodness can he be proper bad-tempered!

Rach x

oh bless him

I have no idea, sorry :? needs to visit the Plum Fairy perhaps? Or like my Thumper, she will let me pick her up and I'll stroke her and she'll tooth grind coz she's loving it. However, as soon as she's had enough, I feel teeth and she's struggling to get down! She's never bit me as such, but she puts her teeth on my skin to let me know fuss time is over. Perhaps that's all he's saying to you?

I have a couple of grumpy buns! Matilda is queen of the strops! and rolo is head strong and wants everything his way or else aha!

Eemmiiee...all Rolos MUST be cut from the same cloth! :roll:

He was neutered last year, so I cant blame that...

But I wuuuvvvvsssss him!!!

Rach x

Oh yes my bun Max is a right grumpy git sometimes! Sometimes if I tell him off he'll actually make a whingeing type noise :shock::lol: Thats on top of his usual grunts :roll:

Love him more than life itself though :love:

I used to. I was only allowed to cuddle her on her terms :lol::lol::lol: Had a few scratches/bites from her but it was always a warning - she could have really hurt me if she wanted to

My Fiver grunts, growls, charges and full on attacks me sometimes haha. He even gets annoyed if i don't give him attention when he wants :roll:

Back