• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will Grayson stop smelling??

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
After his 6 weeks post neuting?

he still has that boy smell about him, its stinking out my bedroom, he is still doing his scenting poos

Have you checked his scent glands to see if they are clear? Can he see/smell Matilda? That might be why hes letting off a pong (assuming theyre not bonded yet, excuse me if Ive missed that!)

Max occasionally has a slight whiff about him, but only if I bury my nose right in his bum region :)oops:)

Donny and his 6 weeks are up I think. Nowhere near as bad as it was before but he is outside lol :) Still does a few stinky poops though.. and then proceeds to dig them out of his litter tray, it has been slightly better since I put the flap on the loo (he has a cat loo) as he finds it a lot harder ;)

Have you checked his scent glands to see if they are clear? Can he see/smell Matilda? That might be why hes letting off a pong (assuming theyre not bonded yet, excuse me if Ive missed that!)

Max occasionally has a slight whiff about him, but only if I bury my nose right in his bum region :)oops:)

no he can't see her, ones upstairs ones down atm, they can be bonded as of the 25th nov but delaying it until after christmas, as im going on hols on the 18th dec and not confident leaving them after only 3 weeks together with my neighbour coming in once or twice a day etc

and no havent check his glands, don't really no how, and i dout he will let me:( he hates being prodded in his madhood well whats left of it ha x

no he can't see her, ones upstairs ones down atm, they can be bonded as of the 25th nov but delaying it until after christmas, as im going on hols on the 18th dec and not confident leaving them after only 3 weeks together with my neighbour coming in once or twice a day etc

and no havent check his glands, don't really no how, and i dout he will let me:( he hates being prodded in his madhood well whats left of it ha x

Yeh its a tough job checking them with my wrigglers aswell. I get my OH to hold them still whilst feeding them abit of banana whilst I check them. You can do anything to Max aslong as hes got a banana in his mouth! :lol:

Theres every chance its still just his homones settling down though :wave:

Yeh its a tough job checking them with my wrigglers aswell. I get my OH to hold them still whilst feeding them abit of banana whilst I check them. You can do anything to Max aslong as hes got a banana in his mouth! :lol:

yes could be hormones or maybe scent glands im sure there was a link somewhere on the forum showing how to clean them out, if you can get him to keep still
i use cotton wool to clean my buns scent glands out

aww! aha! good old banana!!

Last time i tried to check graysons bits to check his stitches, he kicked his back legs and gave me a black eye :evil: haven't looked since

but why????:shock:

:lol:

Erm, to check its nice and fresh :oops: I dont mean his actual bum by the way, just that general area! (Trying to make myself seem less crazy!:oops:)

sorry, you have successfully failed there;):lol:

*says she who has a gobful of fluff as she didn't realise that eric has started moulting again:oops:*

sorry, you have successfully failed there;):lol:

*says she who has a gobful of fluff as she didn't realise that eric has started moulting again:oops:*

:lol::lol::lol: Thats the worst, you'll be picking strands of fur out of your mouth for ages now! *sniggers*

Back