• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vets appointment this morning, wish us luck!

lilgems91

Mama Doe
Well the morning has come to take benji to the vets, accompanied by cupcake, as they wont be seperated.

Going for a check up on benjis teeth, he had to have a dental about a year ago, and me and my vet are hoping that they havent got too long. He is unfortunately my fussy hay eating bun! However, since cupcake came along he is getting slowly better!

Sounds crazy but its almost as if they know they are going, werent too fussed about brekkie, and seem very hyper, lots of fast running going on here!

Anyhow, if anyone could spare a few vibes for us that would be greatly appreciated, fingers crossed that its good news :)

Thank you!

Its good news- his teeth are quite long naturally the vet said, but there are no spikes or anything so all is good!

She also said his lungs and throat are clear, so his snuffles are improving, or at least he is managing them better :)

He has also put weight on, which the vet is very pleased about. He was 1.6kg (male lionhead) in january, and is now 2 kgs in november!

All in all a fantastic vets trip :love:

Thanks very much- very relieved! :lol:

Even he vet commented on the fact that he seems so much happier now he's got cupcake! :love:

Back