• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

but you was sooooo good...

amysb86

Alpha Buck
iv been trying to litter train my 2 for a while now, (they are 4 month old boys) and they have fully mastered the peeing but poo where ever it lands all over my front room, but never the kitchen or upstairs, i put this down to the fact they are not neatured - they are being done just after christmas

BUT!! took them to my mums today and took their litter tray so they had some where to pee, but they was angels every wee and poo in 5 HOURS went in the tray no where else:shock::shock:
my question to all the bunny experts is hey what gives little ones:love::love:

(soon as they got home the pooing returned on me the sofa carpet you name it....

:lol: Mine will happily poo on my bedroom carpet or the carpet in his room, but doesn't on the carpets downstairs or on the landing! Although the carpet downstairs is brown... maybe I just can't see them :shock:

Back