• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been playing with my new camera - way too many photos!!!!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I am no photographer, haven;t a clue how to use the camera and have never read the instructions. But its fun playing with the zoom and clicking different buttons!

P1010214.jpg

P1010218.jpg

P1010187.jpg

P1010191.jpg

CopyofP1010188.jpg

P1010343.jpg

P1010342.jpg

P1010288.jpg

P1010317.jpg

CopyofP1010314.jpg

P1010294.jpg

P1010299.jpg

P1010309.jpg

P1010139.jpg

P1010183.jpg

CopyofP1010194.jpg

CopyofP1010219.jpg

P1010100.jpg

P1010102.jpg

Ah a bridge camera, i knew they looked better quality that a regular digital camera.

They are awesome, you caught some brilliant shots there. :love:

I looked at them all btw, even the post after i posted :lol:

Oh my, they are :love:

There have been two book sales already and two more requested, so that's £8 that will be winging its way to you soon. Hopefully more to come. :wave:

Ah a bridge camera, i knew they looked better quality that a regular digital camera.

They are awesome, you caught some brilliant shots there. :love:

I looked at them all btw, even the post after i posted :lol:

Thank you Graham :love: Some are a bit wonky as I am not used to the heavier weight of this camera yet

Thank you Graham :love: Some are a bit wonky as I am not used to the heavier weight of this camera yet

Knowing some little things abuot you from reading your threads and little conversations we had, you may struggle to hold it up constantly. I have a full DSLR camera and my OH can only hold it for limited periods of time, as the weight is considerably more than a regular camera, so you may find you can't hold it for extensive periods, just be kind to yourself :wave:

Wonkyness or not, Dave still has a gorgeous face ;)

Knowing some little things abuot you from reading your threads and little conversations we had, you may struggle to hold it up constantly. I have a full DSLR camera and my OH can only hold it for limited periods of time, as the weight is considerably more than a regular camera, so you may find you can't hold it for extensive periods, just be kind to yourself :wave:

Wonkyness or not, Dave still has a gorgeous face ;)

Thank you, must admit it is painful to hold, something I never considered when buying it :roll:. I find my hands shake a bit with the effort which doesn't help with the zoom! I have deleted twice as many blurred pictures :lol: But if i can rest it on the edge of a run or something I am OK:)

Thank you, must admit it is painful to hold, something I never considered when buying it :roll:. I find my hands shake a bit with the effort which doesn't help with the zoom! I have deleted twice as many blurred pictures :lol: But if i can rest it on the edge of a run or something I am OK:)

Did it come with a neck strap at all? You may find it helps to take the weight out of your hands and you can focus on the pointing and clicking :)

Back