• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm going to be in the bad books

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Not only with the rabbits but also the vets :D

Sandy one of the hooligans has had to be admitted to the vets and of course has had to take his 4 brothers along :roll::roll: I can't split the group as Badger who's top bun would cause too many problems with the others so they have all gone.

Poor little Sandy has a massive abscess on the inside of his right thigh so is having a G.a to have it sorted. :( I just got a quick look at the vet nurses face when she was told they where being admitted and to make the big cage up.
Good thing they know they're hooligans and some of the staff have known them since I was hand rearing them. But I just know that they're going to be up to mischief while there. :lol::lol::lol:

Grim and Smoo get up to enough trouble and there's only two of them, so I can't imagine the antics your lot will get up to. :lol:

Ok so that took us all by surprise, it wasn't an abscess but a tapeworm cyst :shock::shock:

Goodness knows where he got that from as he's never been on fresh grass in his life.

It was huge apparently the biggest my vets have ever seen.

When are my animals going to start behaving again.:roll:

A tapeworm cyst? Crikey, I dont even know how you get one of them, but hope Sandy is feeling better soon x

Flippin heck :shock:. I thought tapeworm cysts manifested themselves internally, not under the skin. That's something new to look out for then. Hope Sandy is soon feeling much better. Pea and Pod had the big cage a few weeks ago but spent most of their time huddled in one tiny corner :lol:. I told Simon last night that it was nothing personal but I hoped I didn't see him again for some considerable time :lol::lol:!

:shock: a bonded five! Wow! - I've probably seen them but never really thought about how you manage vet trips :oops: do you need a massive carrier?!

Hope Sandy is feeling better now, and that all the hooligans behaved well for the vets!

Back