• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumps could do with some supportI

Great thread PL.

I've sent my thoughts, but if everyone can send thumps and Thumper some vibes, i know she'd appreciate them.

judy and thumper are never far from my thoughts. i'm hoping with everything i have that he can pull through again xxxxx

Oh no!! Poor Judy and poor Thumps she is such an amazing bunny mummy lots of thoughts for both of them

I admit I don;t follow Thumps thread, not be cause I don't care. Its just really long and complicated :oops:

Therefore I don;t know the details, but am sending lots of vibes on this thread for a poorly Thumps and sending my best wishes to Judy xx

Thumper had a vet app at 3pm :cry: I'm not sure that he is coming home. Judy will update us when she is able to. I have everything crossed that Thumper has done a miraculous turn around but he has not really eaten since last night :cry::cry:

Judy I am thinking of you xx

Thumper had a vet app at 3pm :cry: I'm not sure that he is coming home. Judy will update us when she is able to. I have everything crossed that Thumper has done a miraculous turn around but he has not really eaten since last night :cry::cry:

I too am hoping that Thumper can remain with us xx

I really hope that 3pm was not his time.

I'm really hoping he's come through this.

I really hope that 3pm was not his time.

I'm really hoping he's come through this.

I'm sorry to say that I think it was. Judy emailed me. It sounded final. But I am praying this isn't the case. If it is, then no-one can fault Judy for her unbelievable dedication and outstanding care of her very special little boy. :love: I will now leave it to when Judy is ready to update us to prevent any further speculation. x

I'm sorry to say that I think it was. Judy emailed me. It sounded final. But I am praying this isn't the case. If it is, then no-one can fault Judy for her unbelievable dedication and outstanding care of her very special little boy. :love: I will now leave it to when Judy is ready to update us to prevent any further speculation. x

I truly hope this wasn't the case :(

I felt my heart sink reading that.

Im REALLY hoping that wasn't the case.

:(

Back