• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grim is all headbutty and bitey.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
:love: He's feeling good. :)

I can't believe what a difference being outside makes for him. Just being inside over bonfire weekend really set him back, he was snuffly and snotty, sneezing. Now he's outside it's all cleared up. Has anyone else with snuffly bunnies found this? He's not even been in the nebuliser for the last few days.

I remember when he an Smoo were inside and he got so bad he wasn't moving. I had to bring food and water to him. I was the middle of winter but I made a decision to put him outside. Within half an hour he was running around, immediately better. So I made another decision, to move them outside permanently. I stocked up on snugglesafes and fleeces and made the hutch into a fort. he was fine over the winter but suffered in the summer with the heat.

Today he's so full of life. He's grown a peg tooth so he's delighting in biting me with it. He's been climbing on me and headbutting me for more snuggles. :love:

Peg toof :love:! Love gwim

He's so grimmy! I can lie all over him and hug him and rub my face on him. Smoo gets a bit annoyed but Grim loves it. I just wish they could be inside then I could lie on the floor with them. Although they poo on the floor, so maybe I couldn't. :lol:

aaah wow! Thats great...and a little tooth..he sounds so very happy!:love:

Good to know he feels better outside...perhaps its the cool air thats helped him...odd sometimes Im abit bunged up and do the whole steam thing...but also find that cool air helps too sometimes...:?

Jenova, yes, completely. Ginger's RTI always seems 'clear' when she goes outside for a run, but with her other problems, we can't risk it as a permanent situation.

My office is basically outside these days :lol: Windows wide open, but door is almost always mostly shut (just enough room for a bunny to get through) when i'm not alone in the house, as it does freeze the house :lol:

Back