• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone tried this hay?

Yeah, I ordered that a couple of wks ago. I like it, it smelt good as soon as I opened the box and the hay is nice and green and my buns love it.

Thanks, its a good deal but I can't decide wether to pay the extra for the same weight in hay for pets :? I like in individual packs as I find it convienient...

I think that's the stuff I get from the pet shop if I run out of h4p.
It's ok stuff but usually quite brown and really soft in my experience, which some rabbits like, but mine prefer really stalky stuff (they mostly leave the soft bits of timothy & rye from h4p) so they usually end up not eating half what they normally do until the delivery comes.

personally I would rather pay the small difference for hay for pets, but I suppose it depends what your rabbits like.:)

I think that's the stuff I get from the pet shop if I run out of h4p.
It's ok stuff but usually quite brown and really soft in my experience, which some rabbits like, but mine prefer really stalky stuff (they mostly leave the soft bits of timothy & rye from h4p) so they usually end up not eating half what they normally do until the delivery comes.

personally I would rather pay the small difference for hay for pets, but I suppose it depends what your rabbits like.:)

Thanks thats really helpful, mine seem to like the stalky better so I think i will go for H4P...Im thinking of trying the ings?

Thanks thats really helpful, mine seem to like the stalky better so I think i will go for H4P...Im thinking of trying the ings?

Mine weren't overly keen on the ings (they liked it, but didn't go nuts like they do for the timothy & rye) but I know lots of people on here swear by it. Not going to do any harm to try a bag :)

Back