• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our first pair of bunnies!

Soph1992

Warren Scout
Picked up our baby bunnies last night and they are just amazing! They are currently having the time of their lives running around and having fun, not at all shy! Think they are pretty pleased to be inside and in a big pen. What does it mean when they run super fast and flick their back legs in the air and kind of twist infact one of them is going full speed just going crazy!? but looks like he's having fun. Also we are feeding them excel burgess dwarf nuggets says from one week on, is this ok?

Arh I'm just so please, it's OH'S first proper pet so was rather funny teaching him how to hold his rabbit etc. Any way Just want to say I am so so so please with them after waiting a very long time. :love:

wow, they sound like happy bunnies.

Congrats on your new little family and welcome to the forum

Pleese, pleeeeeze can we see pics of them? I luvs bunneh pics

I shall try to get a picture up later tonight. I'm watching them from my bed now munching away. Still in need of some names though!:)

Back