• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aunty Eccles

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
You came to me from a man who wanted to release you in a field to be free.
i offered to take you on, you loved your bonded partners ruby and Jay so much they showed you how to live again after living alone so long in the dark.

i found you in your house with jay and ruby grooming you, i thought you hadnt heard me open the top, then it became obvious youd slipped away.
I dont know why you where fine this morning, jay and Ruby have been looking for you.

ive placed you in the border with the rose bush that you liked to eat.

Binky free my Princess Eccles, i will miss your daft way.

Daddy made you this mummy will do something to contribute when some photos when shes stopped crying again.
i miss you girly
2011-09-27bunnies-1.gif

Last edited:
Oh no Chrissy I can't believe you have lost Eccles. :cry: I remember when you got her, she was such a beautiful girl. I am so so sorry to hear she has passed away. xxx

Oh no! Oh, pet, I am so sorry. I will always remember Jay and his two women. I hope he and Ruby are doing as well as can be without her.

Sleep tight little one, look out for a big black bun like your Poppet, she'll show you about up at the Bridge. Keep an eye on your Mummy and Daddy who will be missing you lots I'm sure.

Lots of kisses xx

Oh no! Oh, pet, I am so sorry. I will always remember Jay and his two women. I hope he and Ruby are doing as well as can be without her.

Sleep tight little one, look out for a big black bun like your Poppet, she'll show you about up at the Bridge. Keep an eye on your Mummy and Daddy who will be missing you lots I'm sure.

Lots of kisses xx

I nearly cried at this!

SO sorry for your loss. I remember her story, and how you gave her a lovely, lovely life.

Binky free beautiful bunster...

Back