• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Honey PLEASE! U/D She's gone! :(

susieb1

Mama Doe
Honey is not well. I have been massaging her tummy as initially she was all stretched out and looked like her tummy bout was happening again. Tonight she is hunched up in her litter tray. I have again been massaging and stroking her, there's no teeth grinding. I managed to get her to eat a carrot top and a dried apple leaf. She has moved several times for water and has done a couple of wees but no poo. She's just had some infacol and I've covered her to keep her warm and left her in Cookie's paws. I don't want to stress her by taking her away from him tonight. He has hopped up to her several times to was her ears. I don't think I can do anymore tonight now but pray for my sweetie. We have gone through quite a few tummy bouts in the two years I've had her and managed to get through but tonight I don't like the feeling I'm getting. Please send her any spare vibes you may have. Thank you.:cry:

Last edited:
oh god Susie! Im so sorry :shock: If you need anything Im around in Northampton this afternoon. Carly has my number if you want it :wave:

Back