• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new BARC foster babies

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Here are the babies Dudley Doughnut and (Lemon) Drizzle free ranging for the first time in the garden. It was about 3pm but the light was poor so the photos didn't turn out too good. Also the boys would just not keep still!

Fosterbabyfree1.jpg

Fosterbabyfree2.jpg

Fosterbabyfree3.jpg

Fosterbabyfree4.jpg

And finally a few poses...

Fosterbabyfree5.jpg

Fosterbabyfree6.jpg

Fosterbabyfree8.jpg

Dudley (named after Beige's best friend) is slightly smaller than Drizzle, is very gentle and very sweet. His brother Drizzle is a bun with attitude. The boys are only 13/14 weeks old and Drizzle already has such an attitude. He is very strong minded and I think he will be quite a dominant buck when he grows up.

Beautiful, but what do Big and Beige think of them?!!!

Just what I was thinking. :lol:

They are both very sweet (although the photos look like they're all of just one bunny because they look so alike to me :oops::lol:).

Beige loves them, he always like baby bunnies. He has already got them army training and is impressed by how fast they are learning to read.

Big hates them :lol:

I don't know what it is with Big and babies, she seems OK with grown up rabbits?

Dudley: At last piccies of my namesake :D although I'm not quite sure who is who! Hello boys this is Uncle Dudley! I will have to arrange a trip to Rabsville to pay you a visit. I'm very pleased to hear Beige has you in training and hope you will meet the high standards of the BiBs (Buns in Black) squad! Slightly delicate question.. Beige have they been to have their bums checked, it would be a bit of a disaster if you were training up a Doe by mistake :shock:!! don't give any Buck secrets away for the mo, just in case!!

Dudley: At last piccies of my namesake :D although I'm not quite sure who is who! Hello boys this is Uncle Dudley! I will have to arrange a trip to Rabsville to pay you a visit. I'm very pleased to hear Beige has you in training and hope you will meet the high standards of the BiBs (Buns in Black) squad! Slightly delicate question.. Beige have they been to have their bums checked, it would be a bit of a disaster if you were training up a Doe by mistake :shock:!! don't give any Buck secrets away for the mo, just in case!!

Beige:
Yes Duds bums have been checked, however plums have not dropped, when they do I know I will have to have that difficult conversation with them about the bucks and the does. At the moment I am keeping them busy. Today I taught them how to do the Lambada, young Dudley was very good, Drizzle clearly has four left paws.

I think,Beige,youll have to be pretty strict with these two.....obviously no manners,what with turning backs to the camera...specially to reveal a bottom and tail like that!!
So may I suggest,Lady Jane Willoughby be contacted regards this?? Im sure she would prefer young does to teach, but like yourself, its always nice to see the softer side in a chap.

Beige: I think young Dudley Doughnut may do well with some guidance from Lady Jane however Drizzle is definately a bucks buck. The sooner we challenge his energies the better. He has already bitten the Mommy!

Beige: I think young Dudley Doughnut may do well with some guidance from Lady Jane however Drizzle is definately a bucks buck. The sooner we challenge his energies the better. He has already bitten the Mommy!

Spenser: Well done, young Drizzle. I find a good hard bite now and again a very effective way of reminding my Mummy of her place.

Back