• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vet in Telford?

millymolly3

Young Bun
Hello :wave:,

I was just enquiring as to whether anyone can recommend a vet in Telford, or nearby?

I have been to one practice already that was supposed to be a rabbit friendly practice but I found the receptionist rude and not very helpful and although one vet was friendly and seemed interested in answering questions and offer advice, the other two were not helpful and did not seem really interested at all in rabbits even though I explained I am a new rabbit owner

I don't mind travelling a short distance!

Thanks

i know of an excellent one in wolverhampton - is that too far? if not, pm me and i'll send you their details:)

hi might be a bit far but there is a exotic vet called marie at manor vets edgbaston she used to be head vet at london zoo and has worked in europe as a zoological vet,i was recommended by richard from the rabbit welfare society bristol uni when i contacted him when 3 other vets wanted to pts my bun,marie cured my bun within 3wks

Thanks for your reply, sounds like a great vet, just what I am looking for but unfortunately it might be a bit too far as probably nearly an hour's drive away away :cry:

Back