• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you like to meet Howard?

5f736337.jpg

720953c2.jpg

8e6b1ca5.jpg

Not a replacement for Mia. We decided that Mia had left such a hole in our family and whilst no dog could ever be Mia, he could be a family member in his own right. Getting him now meant that we'll have time to train him up before the baby arrives.
I hope people don't think we were overly hasty. Tom and I had a long talk about it and thought it was best for us, as a family.

Our local rescues won't let us have a dog because Ol is too young and we wanted the chance to train him from the word go so we went to a small-time breeder who were breeding their family pet. His parents were health tested for the usual Cavi problems and he was brought up with a 3 year old.

Last edited:
I edited the picture post to add where we got him from. :)

The house still feels very empty without my big black girly, but Howard is keeping us busy and is a lovely little man in his own right. :love:

Awww hes cute,not been on here for ages what happened to Mia?

There's a thread somewhere in General chat. Mia went into kidney failure after consuming something toxic. We had to have her put to sleep as her kidneys completely shut down. It was such a shock and I can't quite believe/ accept that she's gone. :cry:

Shell, Bentley is gorgeous!

There's a thread somewhere in General chat. Mia went into kidney failure after consuming something toxic. We had to have her put to sleep as her kidneys completely shut down. It was such a shock and I can't quite believe/ accept that she's gone. :cry:

Shell, Bentley is gorgeous!

Awww im sorry:(

Back