• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding 3 rabbits

shakiraminilop

Warren Scout
was very easy there was some licking and now they are all in love

hope u can see the pic clearly .. yes it is my playboy slippers lol x
392876_10150361378936914_508081913_8355954_1144713289_n-1.jpg

320524_10150361379566914_508081913_8355956_1976198424_n.jpg

Awwwwww, looks like they're the best of friends! Well done, it's always difficult introducing a new bun to an established pair :lol:

yes im dreading the real bonding when it happens but if its nething like this was a peice ov cake

Aww, I'm sure Shakira will love him. How could she not! Has this gorgeous little lad been booked in with the plum fairy yet?
I look forward to seeing lots of photos of him and Shakira together :)

not yet there not quite grown strange as they popped out yday and now gone bak in didnt no that cud happen lol

It can, rabbits can retract their testes. It's quite an advantage really. Means they stay protected. As long as they have descended the vet should be able to perform a simple neuter. Buckley does the same thing with his plums, our vet has said that when they're under GA they completely relax and can't hold their plums in properly. In fact, because his have descended, Buckley can't seem to keep them in when he's flopped out and asleep. Which is quite amusing when people who haven't met him come over.

so does this mean now iv seen them he can be done? they sed i shud wait a few months after this but he keeps weeing everywhere the lil ****** x

Awwww, what a lovely trio. :love::lol::lol:

Alfie was neutered at around 16 weeks I think, but they can be done from around 14 weeks I think, as long as the plums have dropped. You can always make enquiries with the vet to see if he can be checked and neutered soon. ;):D

Back