• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there any such thing as rabbit classes?

megansmummy

Mama Doe
Odd question I know but do they exist? I have tried searching online but didn't come up with much :( I would really Like someone to help me get more confident with my girls...they are super friendly and are happy to be stroked, eat out of my hand etc but its me that needs the help...I want to get more confident with handling them and think I would find it easier if I could pay someone who is experienced to come and help me?

I'm in Uttoxeter in Staffordshire :)

Maybe ask at your vets?? They may have a nurse there who is willing to do it out of hours!?! (I know that at my cousin's vet their nurse offers a grooming/nail clipping service out of hours)!

My vet runs free rabbit clinics with the nurse to helpwith behaviour, mail clipping and diet so I am sure they would also help with any questions you have. I would ask there first.

Oops! When I read the thread title I thought it meant classes for naughty bunnies, to improve their behaviour. :oops:

My Harvey would have been first through the door :lol:

i have 7 buns and live in stoke on trent, if youd like me to come and help you with confidence with them or come here and meet my buns?:thumb:

Back