• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lil' Maudy <3 xxx

:love::love::love: She's very inquisitive. I love the way she bounded off outside too.

Psssst, I spent ages looking for the bunneh in the photo and then realised it was a video I had to click. :oops::lol:

:love::love::love: She's very inquisitive. I love the way she bounded off outside too.

Psssst, I spent ages looking for the bunneh in the photo and then realised it was a video I had to click. :oops::lol:

:oops::oops: Ooops yea, I forgot to mention that! :lol:

I love this lil girl, She is my pet shop bunny [I know.... I know]

I stood in the shop and had a hissy fit refusing to leave without her...we had to buy a hutch and all supplies, that was 5 years ago now and in April/May of this year she was soooo poorly we're lucky she's still here :love:

:I love this lil girl, She is my pet shop bunny [I know.... I know]

I stood in the shop and had a hissy fit refusing to leave without her...we had to buy a hutch and all supplies, that was 5 years ago now and in April/May of this year she was soooo poorly we're lucky she's still here :love:

Awwww, is all ok now? She's looking really well and happy in the video. :love::love:

Back