• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlotte McGee

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
She's been with us for 6 months now, and has well and truly established herself as part of the family :love: Shes really come out of her shell aswell and can be a right little madam when she wants to be! She also seems to have picked up Maxs grunting habit which she never did before :roll:

"Ello RU" (LOOOOOOVE this pic :love:)
113_0073-1.jpg

she'd just told me off here :lol:
113_0032.jpg

Shes such a helpful little madam :roll:
113_0031.jpg

Max is her favourite thing in the whole world, they're true soul mates :love:
113_0229.jpg

Disco booty! ;)
113_0226-1.jpg

She does NOT like me rearranging her bed, and will politely remove my hand with her teeth! :shock:
113_0221-1.jpg

I adore this gorgeous girl, she has completed our furry family :love:

Last edited:
Awww, i love her :) (and Max too, don't want him feeling left out!)

Grunting bunnies are fab, Kermit used to grunt all the time for no reason, made me smile so much!

Awww, i love her :) (and Max too, don't want him feeling left out!)

Grunting bunnies are fab, Kermit used to grunt all the time for no reason, made me smile so much!

Awwww Kermit :love: Max grunts at everything, when hes excited, when hebinkies, when i feed them, when hes annoyed, when i tell him off :roll::lol: I love it, hes such a chatty boy, and now Charlottes getting the same way :love:

Back