• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Mmmmm that is a nommy smoothie mummy..."

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
"Dont mind if I do"
113_0268.jpg

"Oi what dyou fink your doin takin ma nommy smootie away" :evil:
113_0270-1.jpg

"Thas betta, nom nom nom nom...."
113_0271-1.jpg

:lol: That bunny is beyond naughty! (Dont worry I only let him have a few sips)

Hes the same with pretty much everything i dare to sit on the sofa with, he MUST check out what Ive got and help himself if necessary :roll::lol:

Aww! very occasionally, when the kids finish one of the small cartons of smoothie we cut it open and let the buns lick the leftovers. They love it! I bet you didn't get any peace till you put that glass down!!

Aww! very occasionally, when the kids finish one of the small cartons of smoothie we cut it open and let the buns lick the leftovers. They love it! I bet you didn't get any peace till you put that glass down!!

Nope, i tried to put it down, he jumped onto the floor after it, put it on the table, he hopped up after it :shock: In the end I had to go and sit in the bathroom and close the door to drink my hairy smoothie :roll:

Nope, i tried to put it down, he jumped onto the floor after it, put it on the table, he hopped up after it :shock: In the end I had to go and sit in the bathroom and close the door to drink my hairy smoothie :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back