• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How big will they grow? And pictures if you would be so kind

Soph1992

Warren Scout
Should be getting my first pair of buns VERY soon, a friend of a friend thought they had 2 females, turned out they were not and eneded up with 6 babies :shock: !! Happy to say we have a vet friend who will check what sex they are so we can get them 'done'; cute as they are I would not be able to handle more then two!

They are lion head X lop and are very very sweet looking, they are only small now, say a little bigger then the size of your hand. They are around 7 weeks old. Oh and also on the picture their ears are still up, do they drop or will they stay like this?

Not too fussed how big they grow as we alredy have a large set up. (Which as been empty for months!!) Can't wait to see the buns from my bed :lol:

Thanks Sophie. :)

Last edited:
depends on the size of the lop, but if the lop was small to medium sized, then you should expect them to grow to around small-medium sized. If the lop was french or german (large lops), then you should expect them to be larger bunnies.

because they are a crossed with a lop, there's no knowing whether both ears will lop, only one lops or they don't lop. :)

I will be happy with a surprise then:lol: I really hope they have one loppy ear and one sticky up ear, how cute would that be. One will be mine and one will be my OH's. SO EXITED.

Thanks for the reply.

Back