• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo licked me :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Twice! I actually love him, his personality is perfect :) wish he was a house bunny so I could sit with him longer :love: but alas Poppy and him still have working bits! And no room for him anywhere else :( but it doesn't matter because he is just so lovely :)
:)
None of my rabbits have licked me before :( apart from Poppy but that was an accident when she was grooming my clothes :lol: James thinks its because he has been shown a lot of love :D

Last edited:
It's such a joy to receive a bunny lick. :D I've had a few accidental licks, but one precious evening earlier in the autumn Spenser actually licked my cheek.

Oh how lovely! :love:

This is the reward of your love and care for him and he's showing his appreciation! My boy bunny (also called Leo!) licked me the first time 2 months ago, and I nearly teared! His sister who is somewhat reserved and less friendly, also licked me the following day. Overjoyed!

Back