• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New puppy pics :-)

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
So her name is Ceitidh Madison (Ceitidh is the Gaelic for Katie and Madison after the big sister she sadly never got to know). Not something I would have considered originally, I wanted Darcie or Heidi, but Ceitidh suits her personality!

Anyway, she slept from midnight to 10am, not a pipsqueak, and completely clean. She has had a few wees inside, but that's my fault for not reading her signs. I can tell now, so she's done lots outside now!

She's been for a walk, and loved it, ever bit, except puddles. She stepped in one, turned round and wanted to go home! We had to pick her up and carry her around the puddle!

Ceitidh by Niseag, on Flickr

Ceitidh with Todd by Niseag, on Flickr

Lucy and Ceitidh by Niseag, on Flickr

Sisters by Niseag, on Flickr

Lucy and Ceitidh by Niseag, on Flickr

She's gorgeous!! :love: Such a tall little girl! .... Nothing at all like my little man! (on a side note it's incredible that dogs can look so different to each other, isn't it! :shock:)

Back