• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Gave Someone Some Advise...

Isis

Mama Doe
... And they actually listened.

I've recently added on Facebook, my sister in-laws, well sister in-law (her brother's OH). She made a comment on her status, that she has got back from her vets with her rabbit, and it cost her £160+ for vet treatment, but also commented that it was well worth it, as she loves her rabbit, she got some of the comments back "just get another rabbit, it will be cheaper"... She was feeding her muesli mix, and gave the her a bad tummy, the vet did actually advise to give her pellets. I gave her a link to Excel, as that is what I give my boys, also told her that she (the rabbit) won't need that much, also to give her an unlimited supply of hay. She said that she is only going to feed her on pellets, hay and grass. I told might not be a good idea to give her to much grass, but other veg might be okay, gave her another link to RWAF: Safe Fruits and Veg list.

It is the first time, I have given someone advise that they were happy to hear and take the advise...

Back